An easy chili con carne made entirely in the KitchenAid Cook Processor food processor.
I’ve always loved full and slow cooks, especially in the winter when I’m looking to make an easy, comforting meal. Among my favorite dishes, there is the chili con carne! I usually did it in the casserole, in the oven, but since I have my KitchenAid Cook Processor , he takes care of it, so making my chili takes me even less time because I don’t have even more to worry about stirring every now and then and I’m not afraid to burn my chili;)
For the service, I like to accompany it with a house guacamole which will sweeten the spices of the dish and the basmati rice. You can also present your chili with tortillas , street food style;)
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small pepper
- 500 g minced meat
- 200 g sweet corn canned
- 400 g red beans canned
- 400 g crushed tomatoes canned
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. Coffee paprika smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Coffee cumin
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stock cube
- Peel and seed the red pepper then cut it into strips. Seed the chilli. Peel and degerm the garlic. Peel the onion and cut it into 4. Rinse and drain the kidney beans and corn.
- Place the Multi Blade in the bowl of the Cook Processor, add the onion, garlic and chilli pepper then chop with the pulse button for a few seconds.
- Replace the blade with the Stir Assist blender and add the rest of the ingredients and a glass of water. Start the SIMMER P2 program. Adjust the seasoning at the end of cooking.
- Serve hot with basmati rice and homemade guacamole!
You can make this chili con carne in the pan. Start by sautéing the finely chopped garlic, onion and pepper in a little oil then add the meat and peppers. Leave to brown for a few minutes then add the rest of the ingredients. Cook covered over low heat or in the oven at 160 ° C for at least 1 hour, stirring regularly.