Homemade and gourmet hot chocolates for Christmas
With the end of the year celebrations, we want a cocooning moment installed under a blanket with Christmas films. And what better than a good homemade hot chocolate, thick and creamy, to accompany this moment of idleness?
I wanted a very greedy version, with whipped cream and toppings. And since I love spices, I offer you a second version, well spiced, with Alsatian Christmas flavors 🙂
- 130 g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 50 cl animal or vegetable milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping
- 30 cl liquid animal or vegetable cream
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- mini marshmallow
- Start by finely chopping the chocolate. Whip the whipped cream with the spoon of sugar and 2 drops of vanilla extract. Book.
- Put the milk and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Off the heat, add the chocolate and mix with a whisk to melt it. Add the vanilla extract and pour into bowls or glasses.
- Cover with whipped cream, add the gourmet toppings of your choice and enjoy!