A simple dish of vegetables full of flavor and delicacy
If you follow me regularly you will know that I am a big consumer of vegetables and one of my favorite preparation is to simply cook them on a baking sheet with seasoning and fresh herbs.
Almost all vegetables are suitable for this cooking method, it’s easy, fast and above all delicious so why bother ^^ Here I worked a little more on my dish, in particular by adding flavored breadcrumbs at the end of cooking. This will bring even more flavor and a nice touch of crunch 🙂
And for even more indulgence, I added a creamy burrata on top when serving! Burrata is a fresh, spun Italian cheese made from mozzarella that has been filled with cream. It’s melting, soft and very creamy, to be enjoyed on a slice of toast, perfect to accompany these vegetables!
If you can’t find a burrata, don’t panic! Just use a good Mozzarella Di Buffala. You can cut it into slices and place it on the dish right out of the oven. Thus the heat will make it melt a little and you will have this melting and soft side;)
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 eggplant
- 5 clove garlic
- 30 g grated Parmesan
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 1 burrata
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- flower of salt
- 1 teaspoon Provence herbs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C. Cut the eggplants into slices about 0.5 cm thick.
- Oil a large, deep, oven-safe dish and place the whole cherry tomatoes and 4 pressed garlic cloves in it. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper then mix well. Place the sliced eggplants on top, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fleur de sel. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are well roasted.
- Meanwhile, put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a small frying pan and brown the last clove of garlic, pressed. Add the breadcrumbs and mix well. Place in a bowl then add the grated Parmesan and the herbs of Provence. Sprinkle over the vegetables then return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Right out of the oven, add the burata to the dish and serve with slices of toasted bread.