A juicy Mirabelle plum tart flavored with rosemary
Here is a tasty and sun-drenched pie: with mirabelle plums and rosemary. These pretty mirabelle plums were given to me by my mother-in-law and are very tasty: just sweet enough, juicy and very fragrant, just picked, that’s how they are the best !!
I associated them with rosemary because I find that their flavors blend perfectly and go perfectly with a delicious fruity pie! I do not voluntarily add a lot of sugar because I prefer the taste of fruit in the pie rather than the taste of sugar, but if you are very “sweet-beaked” do not hesitate to add a little sugar in the device which covers the mirabelles.
- 250 g sweet dough
- 5 sprigs of rosemary
- 600 g mirabelle plums
- 1 egg
- 25 g flour
- 50 g caster sugar
- 50 g liquid cream
- 1 egg for baking the tart shell
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Prepare your sweet dough by adding a teaspoon of rosemary at the same time as the lemon zest. Lower it and garnish with a pie circle ¹ then refrigerate.
- Whisk the egg with the sugar, then add the flour and then the cream and a teaspoon of rosemary. Keep cool.
- Prick the bottom of the pie, cover it with parchment paper and cooking stones and bake for 8 minutes.
- Take the pie shell out of the oven and brush it with beaten egg. Bake again for 5 minutes and allow to cool completely ².
- Meanwhile, wash the mirabelle plums and pit them. Garnish the bottom of the Mirabelle plum, curved side below.
- Pour the reserved cream over the fruit, covering them well. Bake for 20 minutes.
¹ You will find all my tips for lowering and garnishing a circle of sweet dough on this article: Sweet dough² This operation will waterproof the bottom of the pie so that it remains crisp despite the juicy fruit