The easy and traditional recipe for delicious marinière mussels!
Today I offer you a small, easy and very classic recipe: marinated mussels! It’s a “basic” but many of you have asked me for more recipes of this style, just to have them on hand;) Small, simple and tasty dishes, to cook with friends or family 🙂
By the way, don’t hesitate to send me a quick note via the contact form or my social networks if you have any specific recipe requests;) I don’t always think of taking pictures of the simpler recipes to put them on the blog 🙂
- 2 kg molds bouchot
- 6 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 25 cl white wine
- 1 bunch of flat- leaf parsley
- 30 g butter
- freshly ground pepper
- Start by rinsing the mussels under running cold water, scrape them, remove the filaments and sort the open ones.
- Strip the flat parsley. Keep the stems and snip the leaves.
- Slice the shallots and garlic and fry them in the butter without coloring for 2 minutes. Add the parsley stems and mix. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the mussels and white wine. Pepper lightly then cook, covered, for about 10 minutes until the mussels are fully open. Add the chopped parsley, mix and serve piping hot with fries!