Ingredients for 4 persons) :
- 70 g dark chocolate
- 50 g pecans
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60 g flour
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave with a background of water.
- Grind the pecans into small nuggets.
- Combine chocolate, eggs, sugar, flour and pecans.
- Butter a square pan (or a 20 cm pie pan).
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Let cool. Eat warm or cold brownie as you wish:)
Suggestion: For a “fat-burning” effect, you can replace the sugar with 80 g of maple syrup, add a level teaspoon of cinnamon, and a pinch of cayenne pepper (which goes very well with dark chocolate) .