Small flaky croissants to enjoy as an aperitif or for brunch!
Last day of the European Fair today and last day of my second challenge !! I finish my brunch with small flaky croissants that are super easy to make with my Tupperware Party Croissants and very original thanks to the Tomme with Pesto Basil found in the Hall of Delights of the Fair.
It is typically a recipe that I love to make for brunch because it does not require a lot of ingredients, less than 10 minutes of preparation and always pleases a lot !!
- 1 puff pastry roll
- 100 g tomme with basil pesto or any other cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 egg yolk diluted in a little milk
- Some sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C. Cut the cheese and the tomato into small cubes. Roll out the puff pastry on the party croissant and use a rolling pin to cut the strips.
- Garnish each triangle with cheese and tomato cubes then roll into a crescent, soldering the tips well so that the cheese does not escape too much during cooking.
- Place the croissants on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, brown them with egg then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 15 minutes and serve right out of the oven.