Delicious papillotes made up of sea bream fillets and a risotto flavored with lime and coconut milk.
Here is a recipe that I had proposed to you a few years ago but which I always repeat regularly with great pleasure: delicious sea bream papillotes accompanied by a risotto flavored with lime and coconut milk, a real summer delight that smells of beach vacation !!!
I have always loved cooking in foil, especially for fish, because I find that it allows healthy cooking without adding fat and especially without drying the fish. In this recipe, the risotto brings its flavor to the sea bream fillet and makes an original and delicious accompaniment! In short, it’s fresh, it’s beautiful, it’s fragrant, what are you waiting for to test ?! ^ _ ^
- 3 sea bream whose nets you will raise by your fishmonger
- 300 g arborio rice
- 1 lime
- 10 cl coconut milk
- 10 cl white wine
- 1 shallot
- 1 L vegetable broth
- 125 g mascarpone
- 60 g freshly grated parmesan
- 1 bunch coriander
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a thick-bottomed saucepan and brown the finely chopped shallot. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until the grains become translucent.
- Then add the coconut milk and white wine and let reduce. Add the vegetable broth as it cooks and is absorbed by the rice. Allow 17 minutes for cooking, the rice should be soft but still a little firm inside.
- Add the mascarpone, grated parmesan, zest and lime juice. Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Divide the risotto among 6 wrappers and place a sea bream fillet on top. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Close your wraps and bake for 10 minutes.