Definitely, winter does not want to leave us anymore !!! With the cold wave that is hitting us hard at the moment, we need little invigorating dishes that warm us up, so here is a good tartiflette !!!
Ingredients for 4 persons:
600 g of potatoes
300 g of smoked bacon
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
10 cl of dry white wine
1. Peel the potatoes and cook them in a large volume of salted water, when starting cold cooking.
2. Chop the onion finely and sauté for a few minutes in a pan with a little butter.
3. When the onion is golden brown, add the bacon and cook for another 2/3 minutes to brown them.
4. Cut the potatoes into large slices and put them in half in a gratin dish.
5. Cover with the onions and bacon.
6. Finish by adding the rest of the potatoes. Cover with heavy cream, pepper and salt lightly. Pour the wine on top of the dish
7. Cut the reblochon in half vertically and dip it, crust up, on top of the dish.
8. Bake at 230 ° C for ten minutes, until the tartiflette is nicely browned. Serve with a well seasoned green salad.