A very mild curry made from chicken breast, squash, sweet potato and coconut milk.
Today, I am offering you a little improvised recipe that we adored, so I saved a portion to take some pictures and be able to offer it to you ^^ This recipe is a very mild Thai curry made from squash (butternut and butternut) and sweet potato. The red curry paste, which you will find in the product section of the world of your hypermarket, comes to enhance everything.
I made the recipe in my Kitchen Aid CookProcessor , which I will give you for the anniversary of the blog, if you haven’t already done so you can participate until February 20, 2018 at midnight; ) If you do not (yet) have the robot, you can make the recipe in a casserole dish, allow about 1 hour of cooking over low heat, stirring regularly.
- 4 chicken fillets
- 700 g butternut squash
- 600 g butternut squash
- 400 g sweet potato
- 1 granny smith apple
- 3 cm ginger
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons red curry paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 stock cube
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of coriander
- salt and pepper
- Peel the squash and the sweet potatoes then cut them into cubes of about 1 cm. Cook the butternut in a large volume of salted water until tender and puree. Book.
- Peel the apple and cut it into brunoise. Cut the chicken into large cubes.
- Place the StirAssist blender in the bowl of the Cook Processor and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and the chicken. Close and select the “Simmer P3” program. Press start.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and replace the mixer with the MultiBlade blade. Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, the red curry paste, the degermed garlic cloves and the peeled ginger. Press the pulse button for 15 seconds to puree everything.
- Remove the MultiBlade and replace the StirAssist blender. Scrape the edges of the pan. Add the butternut puree, squash, sweet potato and apple cubes. Close the lid and start the “Simmer P3” program.
- Add the coconut milk, the stock cube and 15 cl of water then start the “Simmer P6” program. At the end of step 1, check the cooking of the vegetables which must be tender, if necessary launch Step 2 to add 10 minutes of cooking.
- Adjust the seasoning before serving sprinkled with coriander and lime juice.